Samsung Galaxy Tab A S-Pen is as an extended version of Galaxy Tab A which was released in last year. Both of these devices were running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. There are only different features comparing to Galaxy Tab A. They seem like same and the difference is shown below.
Instead of the above changes, there’s another outstanding change. As the name suggests, Samsung Galaxy Tab A S-Pen comes with S Pen – FYI. It’s the same S Pen that the Samsung Galaxy Note7 includes, meaning users get to access all the new software features as well.
Samsung had promised to send Android 7.0 Nougat update for a few devices within this year. This Galaxy Tab A S-Pen was also in this list. Now it is available as they promised.
The full change log with this update will be like this:
- OS upgrade – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Provides new UX and various performance modes
- Improved usability of the Notification feature and Quick settings button
- Improved usability of the Multi window
- Addition of the Samsung pass feature
- Efficient space for installation of downloaded apps, improved speed of system upgrade and app installation
According to Samsung, various models of Tab A S-Pen have been spotted on the Wi-Fi Alliance sporting Android Nougat 7.0. These are the models that have been spotted on Wi-Fi Alliance running Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you are an owner of a Galaxy Tab A S-Pen, get ready to enjoy Android 7.0 Nougat OS update. Changes in Nougat update will turn your device into a new device bought just now. To get more details on downloading and installing this OS update, see this link.